Halti Nylon Training Lead - Black
Anna, Guide Dogs Rehoming Officer, said: "This lead is great because it has two trigger clips so it can be used with other accessories such as our harness. It is also multi-length so ideal for a variety of uses from street walks to sniffing in the field! Perfect for walking with easy adjustable lead lengths."
The award-winning multi-functional HALTI Training Lead was designed by Dr Roger Mugford to provide optimum control, and to simplify training with headcollars or harnesses.
Hand-selected by our expert Dog Rehoming colleagues for our Guide Dogs Loves range, this lead enables you to control, guide and tether a dog in everyday situations. It is made from soft padded material, which makes it very comfortable to hold and with 8 uses it is a versatile lead for all your training needs.
- Short length for heel training or normal walking
- Medium length for obedience training
- Long length for recall or distance work
- Hands-free dog training
- Two dogs on one lead - making use of the double ended trigger hook
- Easy, supervised tethering
- Double steering for optimum HALTI control
- Recommended for use with the HALTI Headcollar/Harness
Available in two width variations: Small (15mm) and Large (25mm).
Also available in Red.